Grab a pencil and paper ‘cuz it’s…
Swimming is our favorite activity during the hot summer months. I like to bring my own extra cute bottles of water with us to the pool. I make my own waterproof water bottle labels in less than 5 minutes. It is an easy way to make hydrating a little more fun for the kids.
- Clear packing tape
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Bottle of water
- White cardstock
- Free Water Bottle Download from Piggy Bank Parties
1. Insert text to the free water bottle labels offered on the Piggy Bank Parties free downloads page. Be sure to check out this page because there are tons of other free printables offered to match the water bottle labels! Print on white card stock.
2. Cut out labels using scissors or a paper cutter.
3. Attach one piece of packing tape to the front of the label.
3. Repeat on the back side.
4. Attach the label to the water bottle, securing one more additional small piece of tape on the back.
5. Enjoy some fresh cold drinks with friends!