A few months ago we created a fun favor for the Spring-Summer issue of Bird’s Party Magazine which you can see here on page 88. Bird asked us to create a budget-friendly favor idea for the 4th of July and here’s what we designed…
The Uncle Sam Fan will keep your guests cool and entertained! If you’re an Oink! follower, you know that I love a dual purpose idea. The fans can be used as photo props for a photo booth or candid shots throughout the day and they’ll keep you cool when the temperature rises on a hot summer day.
You can gather the supplies from around your house or pick them up at your local dollar, hardware or grocery store. After a quick trip to our local dollar store for rulers and duct tape, I made 10 fans for around $7.00 in about 30 minutes. Here’s what you’ll need…
- Uncle Sam Fan Free Printable
- Bright White Cardstock
- Wooden Ruler or Paint Stick
- Duct Tape, Packing Tape or Similar Strong Tape
- Twine or Ribbon
- Color Printer
- Hole Punch
1. Download the free Uncle Sam Fan printable.
2. Print on cardstock.
3. Cut out each fan and tag with scissors.
4. Attach wooden ruler or paint stick with tape to the back of each fan.
5. Punch hole in the tag and attach to the fan handle with twine.
Ta–Da! Perfect for any patriotic celebration!